Hey friends, Michelle here!
Welcome again to our fantastic Mood Boards Series where we bring you all the Fab! This segment is named ‘Let’s Eat In The Kitchen’ Can you believe it’s already March?! The design trick I want to share with you here is how to find the perfect art piece for your space to carry you through the selection of accompanying design details that are just SO YOU!!!!
Below: We’re mixing vintage and on-trend pieces today! And showcasing Michelle’s one-of-a-kind piece called Coral In Golden Bamboo I. On our design board below, One Coast Design utilizes ‘Coral, Blush, Cream, & Gold’ tones throughout the Kitchen space…So Fresh!! Utilizing these pieces in this way, your eyes dance around the room taking in all the gold accents that show-off these delightful Corally tones that are truly ‘seasonless’! Truly, yours is now a space that will never be forgotten as you ‘WOW’ your fellow Glam Girls! (Did someone say Swarovski?!) We pulled it all together for y’all – Seamless decor and a Dream Kitchen that can be Yours…right at your fingertips! What a fantastic room to gather in as the Kitchen is developing into a hub of true hospitality!! We’ll meet you here!
Click the links below to get the jump on GORG! 😉 Happy Birthday you March babies!
- One Coast Design – Coral In Golden Bamboo I
- Zuma Imports – Vintage Rug
- Top Knobs – ‘Aspen Twig Pull’ in Brass
- Decorpad White Farm Sink and Brass Faucet Set
- White Shaker Cabinets with Glass Doors – Out of Stock
- 17th Century French Bastide Oak & Marble Round Dining Table
- ‘Lily’ place setting via Gryphon Estate Silver
- Harwood 16 Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
- Peach Red Wine Glasses, Set of 4
- Thirty One Bits – Woven Grass Placemat Set
- Peach Linen embroidered Napkins
- Hudson Valley Lighting – ‘Whitestone’ Pendant Lighting
A bit about ‘Coral In Golden Bamboo I’
Coral Artwork is on the trend! The coast is crystal clear with this design that wants to sea and be seen. This Limited Edition piece is resplendently hand-set with Swarovski crystals in ‘Padparadscha’, a color that is between pink and orange! And this elegant square, highlighted in gold and silver leaf, shines with the most beautiful crystals you’ve ever gazed upon. Each work of art is surrounded by a wide, white mat and a rubbed gold leaf bamboo frame that is intricately carved and features slight oxidation to enhance the beauty of the verdigris accents that is so versatile, the options on where to hang these are endless! If you’re using any of the pink or orange tones in your room, so classic yet freshly cutting edge, you’ll find these coral lovelies bring the quiet fire you are looking for!