Hey friends, Michelle here!
Welcome to segment nine of our fantastic Mood Boards Series! We’re all socked in with this lovely early snowstorm, time to get in the mood for Christmas Kitchen wishin’! This segment is named ’12 Ways I’m Dreaming of a White Kitchen’…and it’s just in time to add ALL these lovlies to your Christmas list, right?! I’m all about a New Trad Kitchen with my own signature twist! These all made MY list, y’all!
- One Coast Design – Palette Knife Shore Series #1
- Garden State Tile – Maritime in Clearwater White 3×6 Gloss
- Top Knobs – Devon Collection, Honey Bronze
- Zuma Imports – Pelin Handwoven Vintage Rug (Out of Stock)
- Zin Home – French Industrial White Marble Top Oval Writing Desk
- Ballard Designs – Allen Stool
- Currey & Co – Bascom Chandelier, Brass
- Bed Bath and Beyond – Mikasa French Countryside Amber Crystal Stemware
- Portmeirion – Sophie Conran White 4-piece Place Setting
- Sombremesa by Greenheart – Kitchen towel set of 4
- 1stdibs – Malmaison by Christofle 36 – Piece Silver Plated Flatware Set 6 w/chest Dn New
- ‘Ella’ by Cambria
Palette Knife Shore Series #1 – The ‘Shore Series’ is one of the newest Palette Knife collections now available from the artists’ atelier. Each one is a palette knife acrylic on canvas and is done in a very layered and textured style so as to accentuate the movement in the ever changing sky and the waves of the sea. Michelle’s wide ranging expertise in coastal interiors and design influences her coastal inspired vernacular. Her original paintings on wood create a perfect compliment to a laid-back style which is one of Michelle’s specialties. Her ever expanding collection of watery Low Country sea and landscapes are influenced by her travels and plein-air style painting, and the ability to soak up the very unique flavors up and down the Atlantic coastline. She translates her travels and impressions onto the canvas just as soon as she returns home to her busy Studio space so near and dear to her heart.