Hey friends, Michelle here!
Welcome to segment seven of our fantastic Mood Boards Series! This segment is named ’14 Ways to Treasure the Memories’. We at One Coast Design want to show you how to bring the traditional rustic Fall tones mixed with Sparkle into your living space that are so ‘right on-trend’ for heading into the Holiday season! The first design trick is to find the perfect art piece! Or how about a ‘double-duty’ Art Mirror like THIS one?!
Below: Today we are showcasing my one-of-a-kind piece called Versailles Mirror. On our design board below, One Coast Design utilizes the “mirror affect” that can make any space feel twice as large…instantly! Utilizing my mirror in this way, your eyes dance around the room taking in all the gold accents to bring the rich warm colors of Fall! Truly, yours is now a space that will never be forgotten as you ‘WOW’ your dinner guests! We pulled it all together for you – Seamless entertaining at your fingertips!
Click the links below to get the party started! 😉
- One Coast Design – Versailles Mirror encrusted with Swarovski Crystal – Out of Stock
- Pottery Barn – Banks Extending Table in Driftwood
- Hooker Furniture – Melange draped Sideboard
- Arhaus – Kent 5-piece place setting
- D’Angelo (out of stock) – 5 Tier Round Smoked Glass Crystal Prism Chandelier
- Sasha Nicholas – Weave 24K Gold Charger Plate
- Sasha Nicholas – Lismore Wine glasses
- Pinterest – Signature Cocktail: Naughty Cowgirl Yaaas! Naughty cowgirl!
- 1st Dibs – Vintage French Baccarat Champagne Bucket
- Birch Lane – Lapeer Cream Ancients Area Rug
- Wayfair – Sager T-Handle Rectangle Marble Tray
- Williams Sonoma – Belvedere Slipcovered Dining Armchair
- That Home Stuff – Mode Living Marbella Napkin Rings
- Amazon find – Gerbera Daisy & Tulip Silk Flower Centerpiece
A bit about ‘Versailles Mirror’
Versailles Mirror has a 1 ½” beveled clear glass mirror surrounded by a gold beaded filet for added reflection. The entire piece is surrounded by a very ornately carved exquisite gold frame and is able to hang horizontally or vertically.
Michelle shares, ‘The process of painting on wood enables me to recreate the countenance of an ancient fresco. Using the wood’s grain as my canvas, I employ multiple hand layered painting techniques to build the background, and, once completed, I then sketch my design directly onto the surface. Then comes the painstaking application of paints to create colors and textures intrinsic to the piece.
The addition of layer upon layer of glazes and varnishes consummates the artwork’s depth and translucency, similar to that of stained glass…and a very generous sprinkling of Swarovski Crystals allow it to light up any room. In the end, I look for total unity in design, accenting each work of art with the perfect frame and accenting each piece with pure gold or silver leaf. Each mirror comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.’