“Time for Fall, Omega Style”
Hey friends, Michelle here!
Welcome to segment four of our fantastic mood boards series! This segment is named “Time for Fall, Omega Style”. One Coast Design wants to show you how to bring the dusty and cooler color tones into your living space that are so ‘right on-trend’ for heading into the Holiday season! The first design trick is to find the perfect art piece!
Below: Michelle showcases a one-of-a-kind piece called ‘Omega IV’. On our design board below, One Coast Design makes a play of colors to include lighter neutral tones and a shot of fringe…we loooove fringe for Fall! Can you imagine these pieces in your home? Click the links below to get the party started! ?
- CB@ – Finge Faux Leather Pendant Light – CB2 – Fringe Faux Leather Pendant Light – Out of Stock
- One Coast Design – ‘Omega IV’ original acrylic on canvas – http://onecoastdesign.com/shop/shop/omega-4/
- Zuma Imports – 5.5×8.5 ‘Milas’ rug from Zuma Imports, Charleston, SC – https://zumaimports.com/
- Robin Bruce – Bristol 110″ Sofa – https://www.robinbruce.com/products/detail/bristol-110-sofa
- Williams Sonoma – Feroce Leone Pillow – https://www.williams-sonoma.com/shop/home-gifts/?cm_type=gnav
- Serena & Lily – Sag Harbor Basket – https://www.serenaandlily.com/sag-harbor-basket/m11799.html#q=baskets&start=15
- Casa Boho Designs – ‘Sand Pearl’ Pillow (Out of Stock)
- Birch Lane – Edmondo Throw Blanket – https://rstyle.me/+A7Fx8jw_IhZgk7sbCUIekg
- Lamps Plus – Possini Euro Alysha Geometric Table Lamp – https://www.lampsplus.com/products/possini-euro-alysha-geometric-table-lamp__1f829.html
- Annie Selke – Sea Salt Mercury Glass Candle – https://annieselke.com/D%C3%A9cor-%26-Pillows/Candles-%26-Diffusers/Sea-Salt-Sky-Mercury-Glass-Candle/p/ASH5908
- Bonsai Empire – Grow a Bonsai – the NEW Succulent! – https://www.bonsaiempire.com/basics/bonsai-care/advanced/choosing-pots
- Annie Selke – Fulton Tray/Set of 2 – https://annieselke.com/D%C3%A9cor-%26-Pillows/Fulton-Tray-Set-Of-2/p/ASH8702
A bit about ‘Omega IV’
While Michelle Woolley Sauter has been painting professionally for many years, she has just recently arrived at a new gateway in her journey as an artist and painter. While her work has always been about color and the architecture of painting and the relationships between colors, the delineations between those colors in an environment have always captivated her. Michelle’s hope is that through her work she will share with others what is being revealed to her personally as an artist.
I am amazed at what I have been told is a ‘combustible combination of translucency, strength, and sheer size’ Viewers of these pieces often do not know whether to stand back or get up close and touch it. But Michelle wants people to get close in order to see through all the layers that appear both tangible yet illusive at the same time. The transversal lines which delineate the sections of the color fields are meant to give the color its parameters but in no way restrict the sections from intermingling with one another. ‘As a matter of fact, where these colors intersect and juxtapose one another is where I believe the painting delivers up its messages. This is how each piece dances. These effects are something I do not have to force; it comes naturally and it gives me great joy. I believe my work whispers something to each viewer, something just for them.’