Hey friends, Michelle here!
When starting a new project, it is always great to layout the design elements so that you can see how everything will coordinate…and you can make sure they play nicely together! We’ve pulled some key design pieces for a freshened up Coastal look just for you – And we’ve made it easy so you can utilize our board below to visualize how your selections will flow through your space. Another key design ‘tidbit’ is – Everything does not have to come from the same store, ya’ll! Below you will see how we at One Coast Design utilize our vendor resources. Please feel free to click on the links below to purchase items, while available! Especially, the art y’all! 😉
- Indigo I with Golden Bamboo Frame, ONE COAST DESIGN: (Out of Stock) https://onecoastdesign.com/shop/shop/indigo-coral-golden-bamboo-i/
- Indigo II with Golden Bamboo Frame, ONE COAST DESIGN: https://onecoastdesign.com/shop/shop/indigo-coral-golden-bamboo-ii/
- Riverwalk throw, SERENA & LILY, $128 (Out of Stock): https://www.serenaandlily.com/
- Devon indigo blue chair, PIER 1 IMPORTS, $449.99: https://www.pier1.com/devon-indigo-blue-chair/3133864.html
- Nassa basket pendant light, CB2, $299: https://www.cb2.com/nassa-basket-pendant-light/s349220
- Pequot drink table, SERENA & LILY, $358 (Out of Stock) : https://www.serenaandlily.com/
- Drizzle brass bowl, CB2, $59.95: https://www.cb2.com/drizzle-decorative-brass-bowl/s496504
- Avila pillow cover, SERENA & LILY, $118: https://www.serenaandlily.com/avila-pillow-cover/m11760.html
- Vine outdoor pillow cover, SERENA & LILY, $138 (Out of Stock): https://www.serenaandlily.com/
- Bungalow sofa, SERENA & LILY, $2498: https://www.serenaandlily.com/bungalow-sofa/248337.html
- Blake rafia coffee table, SERENA & LILY, $998: https://www.serenaandlily.com/blake-raffia-rectangular-coffee-table/m10302.html
- Chunky wool & boucle woven jute rug, POTTERY BARN, $239: https://www.potterybarn.com/products/chunky-wool-jute-rug/
Where will you place Your piece of art?
Indigo I with Golden Frame We’ve utilized one of the corals in the set here in the living room/eating area. Accentuating doesn’t have to be in just one room, you can accent everywhere! The coloration and theme of this Indigo Coral can set off a trend to utilize these blues through the space, notice the blue accents throughout this whole space.
Another great example of accenting colors from an art piece (Indigo Coral in Golden Bamboo and Indigo Shell in Golden Bamboo IV) in a bedroom environment. Visually you can see that blue is being utilized as an driving force color for this room from the pillows to include the whole bedding color scheme.
So be Sassy this Summer with your selections and the artwork you choose! Hard to go wrong when everything is so classic here!
Start with the art and find that perfect piece to accentuate each room in Your home!
See you next time!